Genesis.XN - Double Action Top Gravity Fed Airbrush
The Genesis.XN is designed to produce very fine detail and handle small amounts of paint. This airbrush is perfect for illustration, nail art, cosmetics, and other applications where superior control and detail capabilities are necessary. A beautiful precision instrument, designed by and for professionals.
- Cutting edge design specifically for precise control of fine detailed work.
- Preset handle for precise paint volume control.
- Solvent proof teflon seals allows use of any medium.
- Internally mixed for improved atomization.
- Precisely machined stainless steel nozzle and needle.
- Larger diameter nozzle threads for improved centering & stronger tightening.
- Durable heavy nickel chrome plated housing.
- Convenient to clean design.
- Short passageway from cup to nozzle for responsive feel.
- Accept oils, gouches, urethanes, enamels, lacquers, acrylics, dyes, inks, & more.
- Adaptable with major brands of airbrush jars and/or color cups.
1.5mL (1/20 oz.)
Hair Line to 20mm (3/4")
83g (2.9 oz.)
5 ~ 80psi (0.34 ~ 5.52bar)
Nail art, Cosmetics, Photo retouching, Model building, Illustration, Fine art...