AD368 - Air Powered 105° Angle Drill
For your simple drilling needs, the AD368 offers the convenience of a pneumatic powered tool to substitute your electric drill. Attach any drill accessory you would normally use with your electric version. This product is part of our line of patented 105° angled air powered tools.
- Patented one piece housing design for a more relaible tool.
- Ergonomic housing with thermal isolator for continual usage.
- Santoprene Grip for superior comfort with a variety of applications.
- Lightweight and compact design to prevent fatigue from prolong use.
- Precision milled hardened steel gears for smooth operation.
- Ball bearing motor and output for smooth running and long life.
Dimensions: 6.75"L (17.2cm)
Weight: 1.49 lbs. (0.68 kgs.)
Operating Pressure: 90 psi (6.2 bars)
Free Speed: 15,000 RPM
Air Consumption: 8 SCFM
Horse Power: 1/3
Collet Size: 1/4" (6mm)
Spindle Thread: 3/8" (10mm)
Air Inlet: 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
Drill holes in various materials.